Thursday, June 16, 2016

Must be tuckering out.

.
.
It's just past 3:00 and I may be going down.  Hard.  There are a few things I want to do first.  Trash needs to go out.  And while I won't quite take a shower, I will set up for it in the morning.  Morning being a very relative term.  A bit more gaming.  I may be running out of amorousness for the game.  Not a bad run.  I won't say I am done with the game, I just realize it's mostly going to just like what it was, only slightly different.  There isn't much new left for me to find in the game.  The story line?  No, I haven't finished it.  But that is usually weak in these games.  It's a minor draw to keep one going, not much more.

Usually I 'fall forward' when I fall from sleep.  But this push thing, it's... incredible.  Somewhat, at least for many years, pretty much unprecedented.  I honestly think it's because I am on no medication.  I quite seriously wonder if they were mixing the medication with... whatever.  Who knows what they were really giving me.  Honestly, you can't trust doctors, pharma, .gov, nobody.  Never could.  I guess, perhaps, there seemed a time when you could.  Only if they think you will fit in, do as you are told, and eat their propaganda.  When you walk on your own, when you leave the pack, when you denounce the cull... well... you get what you get.

I'm hoping to be in to town this week sometime.  Not sure it will happen.  Needs to happen.  Bleh.  Minor shopping, if that isn't the main thing.  I don't have to be in early, though... before dark or thereabouts... if that is rather late afternoon.  Bleh.   Twice?  Yeah.  I'm just not feeling it.  Later, or more likely good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here