.
.
Yes, noted the other day. The slip hasn't gotten too much worse. Instead of 8:00~10:00, it's an half hour later. The slippage hasn't been heavy or fast, simply sure and small. Which is fine with medicines being started, fall here, and just the tide of my cycle.
I got some of the work planned done, yesterday. I started a fresh load of laundry this morning. The other load I only set to partially dry, meaning to finish today. Another shower, then at least setting up some of the dishes, should go ahead. Then, probably, some cleaning in the kitchen. The new month approaches and I really want a plumber in to do and fix some things, perhaps do it all depending on his quote and willingness to stick with the quote. I simply want the areas he would be working in to be reasonably clean and neat.
I am tired. I feel it right down into my bones. In a way, it seems worse than what it has been. Truth be told, I don't think it is. I just think that as I get better I notice how bad it has gotten more acutely. Darkest before dawn and all that. It'll be a couple of weeks before there is much improvement, then there will be setback of starting the heavy medicine. Then that will be increased twice, over a month or two. THEN I'll be... maybe better, usually better, better until my next fall unless I am still in this one. All good.
On to waking. Good morning and day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here