Monday, October 24, 2016

Lots of visitors.

.
.
I didn't think I left a link to my blog from... the chat sight.  Maybe I did, or maybe some there knew me there and here, or...  Many visitors.  I didn't think they liked me there.  Though, favor isn't always the point?  I did wonder if it was a fluke.  Perhaps someone purposefully or accidentally pushing my numbers here, for any of a number of reasons.  But there were enough different browsers that... it might be legit.  Not sure why they would visit and not comment though.  That seems odd.

Perhaps they are just music raiding.  Little written here could be of interest.  Who knows though.  Kids these days.  Well... and adults?  Could be.  Still, it's... interesting.

I notice that some who I know who are lining up to vote for Hillary are surprised that I am not surprised.  They have been trying to convince themselves they are conservative, but only really supported that when they believed the party would rather lose than actually stand on real positions and actually fight to win.  The Republican party has been a leftist drone since before I was born, only making a slight inkling of something substantively conservative with Reagan.  But that was a fluke and was suppressed immediately after.  No, not surprised.

I received a mail in ballet.  I will see how to do it, and if there is time.  If so I may go that way.  Simply, it is difficult to stay on track and be ready on any given day.  Although the window of opportunity is rather wide.  Still... might be best this way.  Have to figure it out though.

Another load of laundry going through.  I am hoping for a shower and setting up dishes, but no promises.  Ugh.  Later or good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here