Tuesday, January 3, 2017

What can I do today?

.
.
Truth?  Not much.  Rolling out at my "midnight" in order to get to the post WAS both the dog and the pony show.  Still, I might have a minor trick up my sleeve... staying awake until this evening.  It's not so much that I am sore, hurt, or anything else, it's just that bring the mind to bear on any chore, or focusing just to get going, seems unlikely.  Oh, some chores might be done, little things.  Maybe.  More accidental than on purpose.  I just happen to think of something, or notice something, while I am doing something I have to do.

It is very bright out, but not for the sun.  The world seems to have been frosted a bit.  The little light coming through the clouds is amplified.  It is a wonderful thing, although it also seems a bit unfulfilling.  The sun recharges, and this light almost has that sort of brightness.  But it fails to... I don't know... provide vitamin d?  I'll take it though.  I think I would call this the best of the worst?  With the snow and being overcast it's as pretty and bright as winter gets.  Actually, it sure makes me want to get out in it.  Hmm...  Hmm???  I'm thinking.

I don't know how or why things are working at they are.  For example, I received a "bill" from HD, with a statement as to the 20th which suggested I owed nothing.  I just got another one saying I owe $125.  I haven't used the card since buying the appliances.  Something really screwy is going on with them, and many other companies.  Did they outsource billing to China or India too?  Someone needs too look into these companies, from doctors and credit cards to banks, they are all really going screwy.  Watch your billing closely, very closely.  Something is really wrong.  I just notice, from the side, too busy, tired, or ill to do more.

I'd nap if I could.  What could I do?  Yeah, I am thinking of trying on the snow shoes.  That is what that earlier bit was about.  I'm not writing well, or editing, too tired of mind for that sort of thing.  No worries, just letting you know, if you see problems.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here