.
.
Well, yes. I think that would be it. I think the various attacks are not only an attempt to take the home, it's also to stress me to a heart attack. Yeah, it's how they work. I've noticed the phone doesn't give the same start that it used to do. They have changed it. Yes, it was triggering heart attacks. I think, eventually, you will understand just how nasty your government, as a network of bureaucrats, has become. They hate you. They deserve more, while doing less. They have become weaponized against you, using tech, government connectivity, basing it on health and politics, and perhaps other things. If you piss them off, they will run you through the ringer. Have you been audited by the IRS? Have your finances been disturbed? Heck, I have heard of a family whose home was foreclosed... in spite of it being paid off and that mortgage holder never having been a holder of the loan on that home.
Just bureaucrats? They may just be a tool. Billionaires who get pissed off, often renting, perhaps outright owning, a or several senators, can attack through various means as well. You would be surprised how thin-skinned these monsters can be. The Koch brothers have proven to be just globalists in sheeps clothing, and there are others. Most of them, it seems. Trump? He wanted the presidency, figured how to get it, and it seems is keeping his side of the bargain. It was a business deal, for him. And, yeah... looking good. And, yet, if you get in his way he will take you down. So far, and from my perspective, rightly so. That is the life and way of a billionaire. He isn't even close to the only one among his peers. He just does it more publicly. Cool.
Whatever. I meant to have a drink or two last night. Cut the edge, ease the nerves, let down just a bit, and maybe get to bed early. Well, uhrm, the best layed plans? Yeah. I don't think I shot any lights out, or danced on any tables, or invaded any foreign nations. But I did get deeper into the cup than intended, and had some fine sparring... I think. I don't hate the woman, per se. And, really, when a woman brings me that sort of anger or vitriol I take it, usually, as a form of flirting. But she is married. I like her husband as well as I know him. And, she is married. Yes, that is worth writing twice. Gosh, I miss the days though. So, at least for me? I did enjoy.
Look, peace is nice, can be good, but man doesn't live on bread alone innit? HoYeah. So, yeah... Still, waking was tough. I'm dragging still. I didn't think I had that much. Maybe I've just become a lightweight? All good, it's cheaper. Though I'll have to keep that in mind. Or maybe I lost track a bit. Then again? That's the first time in, years now? Yeah. I'll avoid that, really. Once every few years? I'll take it to the confessional. Yes, I will.
I'll try to get some things going. I tore my leg last night, so socks are going to be uncomfortable (no, before I had a sip, just caught it on something). A shower, perhaps shoveling if I can, and then maybe dishes. Well... It happens. And... it wasn't all bad. Dameger, Will Rogers, Dameger, Dameger! *grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here