Thursday, February 9, 2017

Not quite today.

.
.
It just took a little long.  I could, possible, get down there, more or less in time.  But who knows how long the wait to be seen would be.  Every time I have been to this one it takes... a long time, an half hour to hour, to be seen.  Once for myself and once I took someone else.  In such a case, showing up today would mean another trip tomorrow.  On some things I am not a betting man.  So, tomorrow it is.  Although, with everything clear, and shower to be taken soon, and probably again tomorrow, I might be able to shove off right after waking.  I just have too much... holding me down today.  And the timing is wrong, it's gotten too late.

I am amazed, on Gab, when you write something on a different topic?  And people begin tagging it?  Political operatives will move in to tamp the notion, or you personally.  Can't be sure with this types, though it might be either or both.  They pull something out from so long ago you had forgotten you wrote it, and leave it as stink bait.  I have begun calling it out, so people can begin to see the propaganda war that is truly being waged against them.  It isn't just on television, or in the papers or magazines, it's not just on billboards.  It's in their churches, it's from their school, it's even right their at Gab.  Either be herded, and pay the consequences, or begin learning how to spot the enemy.  I promise you, if they are herding you?  It's not for your own good.  They are trying to corner you into supporting more immigration, illegal or not, or to talk you into weakening the rule of law in other ways, or to support abortion and fatherless families.  They always have an agenda, and often the left is nearly a unified force.  A force against what is good, decent, right, and truly Christian.  Look closer when you are being herded.  Those aren't kindly smiles.

Oh well.  On the good side, I am up, doing better, feeling better, and getting ready.  The horizon has much on it, but things I want to do.  I always have more to do than I have time or other means.  This is a good thing, for now.  I am sure looking forward to the shower, save that the scrape on the leg will be uncomfortable to negotiate.  I ripped a good four by two gash in it.  It's closed over, but still has that burning stinging thing going on.  I know the shower will exacerbate that, especially when soaped.  Yeah, gotta do it.  Just don't want to.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here