.
.
For shame. Oh, I mean in my home. Physically hiding. Hmm? Oh, well, I sometimes do hide. For various reasons. Then again, so does Vulgaris Magistralis... kin you know. Or so it has been suggested. On this occasion, as mentioned, it was for shame.
The men were digging the phone line underground. Because I didn't move the branches they may have had to do extra work. Maybe not. Perhaps the path they took was better for a number of reasons though... such as being more linear, less angled, not having to risk chewing through tree roots... or not. I felt ashamed, and never woke well enough to dispel the notion, until just recently... but by then they were gong. Now I feel guilty. I would have liked to have thanked them. Odd how being... in my condition can confuse things. Well, there is tomorrow, and the next event, and so on. Good to have the phone line buried though.
I have done just a bit of reading. Let me see... a coulomb is 6 x 10^18... And an amp is a coulomb a second. KVL suggests, really, voltage in, voltage out, which equals zero... *scratches head* KCL suggests that amperage is equal in series. *maybe?* Some of this will have to be seen in action, perhaps tested. No matter what a piece of paper, author, convention, or such says... I like to know the devil. He is in the details and means me harm. When is something true, when could it not be true... both in the design and outside of the design? A short, right through a hand or tool, is an example of outside... a component which can alter the law is an example from inside. Know your and their limits. I have many more things to read and learn.
I'll be honest, I can't reinvent the wheel, on electronics, medicine, or any other learning. I CAN kick those tires, and do. It took... a while for me to realize this. Which was quite frustrating in school. Though my health, especially completely untreated, very much complicated acceptance, memory, and some other things. Still quite ill, and, yet, I think I can make more progress. Part of the trick is knowing what to memorized. A coulomb is an example of something to memorize, as are laws... but also their limits. What not to memorize? Theory. Look at it, perhaps. But know it as much for it's strengths and weaknesses, but more as a hobby.
Theory will not get you to application. It is not inventive. It is wrong enough that it won't sustain invention, curiosity, or real world applications. It is... purely for hobby or academic pursuits, where wrong is as good as rain because no one cares. People are living long fatted lives doing nothing in there. Teaching? A class or two, about theory, that is wrong? Yeah, no. Just getting them off the streets and out of industry, putting them where they can do the least damage. As bad as, if often as well, consultants... who do what companies tell their own engineers NOT to do. Usually wasteful money dumps. Anyway... If you wish to tinker with theory, don't take it too seriously. Proofs are undone daily. Even when proofs and the scientific method don't work, science has become politics. Don't go there, boys.
Anyway... With the outsiders gone, I can do less sneaking. Perhaps a meal, a few more episodes, some reading, a nap, or... I don't know. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here