Thursday, October 26, 2017

Sore from sleeping.

.
.
Not much choice.  The plan is still a go, bits of effort between crashes.  A few things were set up but failed.  I started again a bit ago.  Dishes were set to a hot fresh soak.  I am waiting for them to cool enough and for me to wake more fully.  If I can get that done, a shower and good shave.  I might use the trimmers shortly, first... makes a close razor shave much easier and better.  I've turned the heat up a bit extra hoping that might help.

After that a shower and shave, turning the heat way down, letting my hair dry, then crashing again.  The next chance, depending on the time, I'll hit either some paperwork and the bill or get in to town for some minor shopping.  Not sure if I can work every wake period, but that is the goal, at the very least until I have the major priorities managed.  Muscles and bones are a bit out.  Anacin, by the handful, until I finish.

Dark dreams.  Happily just of monsters.  They sometimes mistake me for one of you.  Have you ever seen the look of horror on a monster's face?  If so, you are welcome, potentially.  I really enjoy these sorts.  Even so, from what I have learned from Father, best to just do what is good, leaving off the well of hunger far before drowning in it.  Some hungers cannot be sated, will end in the living death, no matter the intent.  Still, I can enjoy their terror when they see truly.  *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here