.
.
I couldn't sleep until almost 6:00, waking at a bit past 11:00. So a bit of a mild headache and a few other complaints is to be expected. Sleep was good, just a bit short. Making such a long trip when not quite ready will throw things. I am surprised I woke so early, given all, and so well. Today?
Today. I would like to do the cooking, perhaps enough for a week. Then to make a few calls... beside an apology, I haven't heard from the woman who handles the plumber's schedule. I don't want her calling on The day, I want some advance notice. If a few other chores can be squeezed in that would be great.
Oh, had to laugh. Was getting videos pushed, suggesting psychosis, narcissism, etc. Only a thin skinned (and they should be as their "profession" is a fraud and if they don't know that they got through on looks, buckets of money, or pure twattish liberalism) psychologist or psychiatrist would suggest someone willing to suffer for understanding even back then, let alone able to know guilt well enough to inventory then contritely seek to confess both sins against others and self could be such. Funny thing? They can't just go away. If they think they go unseen. Oh, you are seen. Now you may go away. Or face what is becoming obvious even to you and choose to learn. Pain, fire, the truth, God, will set you on the path to choosing virtue, first of mundane, then of divine, nature. All else, which includes your indoctrination, is false. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Ugh. Medicine, waking and tea, then? Hmm, might slice and cook cabbage for a good 'lunch'. Right time, wrong portion of my schedule. Brunch? Yes, but I despise the quasi queer terminology. If it isn't queer is feminine. While I don't hate all things feminine, I certainly don't like them all. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here