.
.
Ten hours, give or take. A good sleep. I let Sam in later on. I sometimes know I will be rolling a lot in order to get to sleep and stay that way. Cats like to sleep right near me. I thought I heard thunder. It sounds to be sprinkling from time to time, but it isn't chill. Oh, the boss was by. He mowed. Probably had at least three lawns to mow and little time, with weather forcing him to mow all before it rained again. We have had a lot of rain. That was the first nominally dry day in a bit. I get it.
Today? Still at laundry, dishes, sweeping the floors, kitchen and living room work, shopping, and paying utilities if I get out shopping. I may buy fresh asparagus if I see it. Very good grilled. I do need meat, but a few veggies, canned and fresh. I've liked putting veggies back in, loving corn, really enjoying the rest. And it is not a negative. Oh, and potatoes are fine, every other day or three. If I can find other unsweetened fruit, for variety, I'd gladly get some. I really thought, even unsweetened, peaches would bust blood sugars... not so much. Really missed those various items, and for a lie it seems. Some mild moderation is all, not carb Nazism.
Fasting blood sugar is higher, at 175. That is still a general trend lower. The second meal wasn't needed, pushed things. However, I need to eat to full on the one meal and find tolerable, by blood sugar, snacks. I'll be trying pork rinds, if celery and various nutbutters, if there has to be more. If there was something else. I tried the last bottle of kefir water, it seemed to jack the blood sugar by at least 50? I'll... be checking that several more times. That might just not be doable. Until I zero in foods and technique, if even then sometimes just because, the numbers are going to... vary. Weekly several day fasting will definitely help the trend. On the weekends. I'd still like to try a five day, even seven day, fast at some point. I know I can, if I can. I used to do without for weeks, if I slept most of the time. The difficulty may be that I can't sleep like that with improved health.
Good morning. Time to wake. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here