Thursday, May 17, 2018

Some snacks won't work?

.
.
After the firs test, I tested again, before eating.  Just a snack, really.  Pork rinds, which I was assured would be good for diabetes and keto.  A single serving, which isn't enough by the way, pushed blood sugar from 164 to 201... a bit excessive.  However, after three hours, blood sugar is down to 132, my second lowest or close.  Perhaps it isn't too wrong, maybe a snack needs to jack it to reset it?  Perhaps that is normal?  It will take time, experimenting, to get a better grasp.  And, yet, even now, the results are very good.

Now for a real meal.  Ribs heated, beans, and milk.  I am quite hungry.  I am handling hunger better though too.  I believe, after food, I am going to crash.  Sleep until the afternoon.  In hopes of being ready to do some work later.  Might go shopping this evening as well.  I can't quite shove my day around the regular way, perhaps I can trapse around another way.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here