Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bedtime.

.
.
I set up the sprinklers and hoses.  Clouds were, perhaps still are, preventing the sun from shining through, if just on the eastern horizon.  I didn't trust them to hold, so skipped watering the one area that might have worked.  I am hoping to get a few things planted from planters into the soil, then water the eastern patch when I wake.  The lawn won't be started until much later.

Some asparagus is up.  Only, say, a fifth of what was planted?  I need to water that much more.  The rhubarb is doing gangbusters, if I did need to trim the seed pods.  Not much from the jerusalem artichoke I planted, but many are coming up in the planters.  I had though those all dead.  Even the trees are doing much better with much of the dead out.  Oh, and birds have definitely found all the food I put out.  I'll add one more spot and refill occasionally.  Don't want to kill them with kindness.

Just one meal.  Resting blood sugar was 199,after it was 251 and stayed that high until just recently.  Finally dropping to 199.  I had a large glass (quart) of milk an hour after supper.  That was probably it.  A liquid dinner you can bank on?  If I have to go fluid, milk is my preference.  Still, I'm only claiming one meal.  I may have a batch of pistachios before sleeping though.  Hungry, but don't want to mess it up too much.

I need to get to work in here too.  Ugh.  Just have to get some things going.  Not the more this morn.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here