Monday, March 4, 2019

Getting to things.

.
.
All laundry from yesterday has been folded. Today's laundry, except for the blankets, sit right in front of me.  I won't begin putting clothes up until the last bit is folded or sorted.  Shirts don't get folded, just separated, to be hung... including t-shirts.  Everything else gets folded.  Just so you know.

Trash and recycling next.  I will probably reset the blankets first.  With refuse collection, I will also bag the bins.  Then I'll see about dishes, or make breakfast.  Can't do both, at once or even following... too much work, pushing as is.  I am surprised I am doing what I am doing.

I had tea, then a fatted tea and a salad.  I was checking the stomach problem.  All good so far.  Mostly.  It's a bit weird in there, but no... misbehaving.  I was a bit worried.  More, and more solid, food will help.  Same brand of bacon thawing.  I am hoping it was the extended refrigeration, not the batch, that was the problem.  Time will tell, if plans hold.

I best hit the refuse.  Time slips away so fast.  I want barrels loaded and out within the hour.  The shower and shave will have to wait until dishes are finished.  So much to do!  So little time, energy.  I'll keep pushing.  Best get dressed enough to go outside.  PJ's and my bath robe, don't want to dress properly until after the shower.  *shrug*  Yea, I'll keep at it.

Oh, someone has been digging way back.  Mostly hitting music.  It's enjoyable to see some of those, if I can't always remember what it was all about, especially tunes used multiple times.  Anyway, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here