Saturday, March 9, 2019

Hmm. Odd.

.
.
I remembered to call.  The other pool.  They do have two daily swim times, for laps.  I didn't ask about summer... will.  Very early, later afternoon, if only Monday through Thursday.  Still, it is another option.  They are open for a while, might make it today, or Monday.  I am excited.

I would have loved to do the skiing thing as well.  It isn't much exercise, but some.  Plus skills, access to cross-country skiing, and other skills and exercises.  I've always wanted to learn to ice skate, for example.  Just to get up, and out, helps.

Driving lessons today, perhaps.  I am, mostly, improving.  So tired, it doesn't help.  I need to get up to speed faster, for when in traffic.  Hills will be tricky until they aren't.  I'll tell you, as a new stick driver, I sure regret crowding on hills.  I learned, usually, to give them room, if I could figure it out in time.  But, by mistake or being an ass, I... will deserve my lot.

Nothing else today.  Couldn't eat more than a few bites of chicken.  I'm done with food, for today?  Maybe.  Hungry, but not for good food.  I'll... think on it.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here