Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A small start.

.
.
As I was finishing watering the front yard, I realized the vegetable type side yard could use water.  It got it.  It needs weeding, that just isn't in the cards.  Watering done, I started laundry.  I have four loads possible.  One is rather small.  The first is big, probably the largest.  After it stops, I will shower and shave, do a cool load, then set dishes to go.  Etc, it is hoped.

The upstairs, with one ac and a fan going, is 73°.  It being 60° outside, and down to 71°/70° main/front with all open and only one fan going, I switched both ac's to fan only.  I want to see what that will do.  I am trying to find efficiency.  The problem with greens is that they cut innovation, experimentation, while legislating a one-size-fits-all system that fails on a local level.

No one might give a shit about energy production, everybody wants to pay the least for energy for the most benefit.  One of the worst things governments can do is interfere with real costs of fuel, save very short term emergency situations.  Pushing costs up, even through taxes, or subsidizing so no pain is felt, will wreck the understanding and management of fuels, energy.  Every time they lean in, or out, they create problems.  The markets have to settle the thing or bad things happen.

Anyway, a start.  With plans for more.  I did eat chia.  Bleh, so tired of that.  In part because I tried a less expensive brand and it bit me in the ass.  Some things can be negotiated, some things not so much.  A fatted coffee now, and another dose of insulin with it.  That first dose didn't drop blood sugar much, if I am titrating with reasonable care.  I'll... get there, again, shortly.

It is a good night.  I sure hope to get a reasonable lot done.  Shopping soon, tomorrow, Friday.  Even burgers, though a beef or pork roast would be good.  Can't afford steaks as even rare treats anymore.  A beef roast is my rare treat.  Thankfully, until China rips our market, pork is still reasonable, mostly.  Chicken is okay, at least hindquarter parts.  Ground beef can be as much as beef roast!  *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here