Saturday, July 6, 2019

A weekend befalls.

.
.
Not a terrible thing, I suppose.  Cool out there.  I just had to check.  At 46° F, the morning of July 6th, it is surprisingly cool.  More that there is a reasonable chance at a morning cold flush which could see a two to six degree drop, something to do with sun, mountains, slope, or such.  There is still snow up there.  In July?  Yep.

I woke around two, but not for the night, or day?  Call it as you will.  More the groundhog and shadow thing.  I had gone on to bed around 17:00.  The windows were shut, not cool enough to open them at bedtime?  I may not have checked.  I could have gotten up, wasn't ready.  I did open the cave.  Then back to bed for an hour and an half.

Today?  Dishes, a shower, and curtains... I hope.  The plan, again.  After waking.  My back, kidney area, or both, are cranky.  Aches and pains galore on the side.  A handfull of aspirin with meds, then an hour or two to wake, then I'll see what can be kicked over.  I have been eating and sleeping well.

I found small lamb blade chops, small enough and on sale low enough that I can afford occasionally.  They are vacuum sealed, so I buy several when available at the right size and price.  One of those is right and ready.  With eggs, it should work.  Oh, and a fatted coffee.  But... wait... Intermittent fasting.  I'll hold off to 10:00.  Ugh.  I will have coffee.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here