Friday, August 23, 2019

More.

.
.
The cave has been cracked open.  It isn't dropping below 73°, but with fans, fresh air is a good thing.  It was 75° outside when I opened the place up.  I wasn't sure if the cave would warm up.  Still, I figured any heating would dissipate quickly.  It was right at the point when it will cool quickly.

The side yards have been watered.  The front yard is getting it now.  Stange how what is showing distress, up front, is the areas getting the most water.  No cutting is helping as well.  It isn't growing all that much, just enough to mow in a week or two.  Not mowing low helps.  No need for a medium setting.  As high as the deck will go is all needed, probably for the rest of summer.  Only in spring, if particularly wet, does a lower cutting height work.

Headaches, exhaustion, aches... not a great day.  Making it through.  I did end up grilling the pork chops.  And they were actually quite good!  The other pork cut was a shoulder blade, that may be it's problem.  I'll heat one of those and a chicken thigh for supper.

Blood sugar was 178 this morning.  I dosed heavy, then had a fatted tea.  Several hours after that it was 83.  I was already just eating a variety of nuts and a fatted coffee, and didn't feel bad.  Several hours further along and it is only at 102?  Obviously no more insulin.  Below 120~130, depending on what I am eating, I just don't dare dose.

Time to get a bite.  Later.  Might grab a shower and try to crash early.  If possible.
--------------

Meant to be posted last night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here