Thursday, January 7, 2021

A very difficult day.

.
.
Headache, neck ache, muscle aches, fiery breathing, fevers and chills, the sniffles, and likely more.  I can't focus on what all is wrong, I just notice this and that, when the conglomerate isn't too severe.  When it is really rough, I don't know much, overcome with too many things hurting, aching, or such at a time to figure out what is causing any of the pains.  It could certainly be worse.  I'm betting the wufflu, or whatever it really is, is more severe by a tad.

The water has been staying freeflowing for the rabbits.  I added water for the ducks, their pool.  In spite of it being warmer, with the sun half hidden much of the day, and down now, there isn't much play in the birds.  They seem good, just not interested in moving or doing, even eating seems a chore for them.  I... get it, I understand.  I do pray for the critters, when they seem down, or ill, or off their feed.  I'd pray more for you, even should you be my enemy, should I know more.  I do pray, generally, for you... for what it is worth.

Even so, it was a pretty day.  While darker, it wasn't close to the darkest.  A good day for some dark mood, but something easily gotten over after a small spell of bitterness.  Bitterness?  A small portion, but yes.  Still, it makes the day a bit sluggish.  The flu might be the majority, but not all or even most... half?  Depends on the moment.  

Not quite time to put the ducks up.  The time is drawing nigh.  Though, what the heck, I may give it a shot.  I won't take the water in until 20:00 or so, at the earliest.  Unless they are frozen.  Shouldn't be.  Hmm, I'd love to put out a fresh batch, but I don't think they would be able to get much before it freezes, with the sun down.  Then again?  I... like to treat the furries.  Friends, as with many, if only... possibly... for my part.  But a friend indeed.  So... yeah, I'll water them up one more time.  After a meal, I will bring in the, probably, frozen waterers... leaving all out for the moment... if they are still flowing.

Good evening, night, and day.  Amen.

7 comments:

  1. One of my brothers tested positive for covid last week. He's had all the aches, pains, congestion and no sense of taste.
    Luckily, no fever.
    I'd say rest as much as possible and eat lots of good soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was he sneezing? And runny nose, seems missing? As I thought though, china flu seems to be a dry condition, not quite as messy? Soup? Now that I have learned to thicken, if I can cook I will do so. Without noodles, what else would go good in chicken soup... stew? Kale, and cabbage, if kale would hold up better for longer. Could always add cabbage by portion... say a quarter per fresh meal, in with other veggies?

    I'll send prayers for your brother, and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kale, cabbage, spinach, greens, carrots, onion, garlic, celery, bell peppers...any or all.

    Brother is still positive. He did mention sinus drainage.
    His son just tested positive, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do bell peppers, but the rest looks good. Though, as with cabbage, spinach has to be added fresh for each meal, or it gets too mushy. Oh, another add, is those frozen tiny onions... coattail onions they are often called. Strange, I like raw bell peppers, but not cooked. Something about our individual tastes makes us all have weird little difficulties. The rest are a good list. I'm thinking more green onions than regular, as I had been thinking. Not on the list, but the greens, then later the onions, made me think about it.

    Hmm, well, there goes what I had thought about china flu. Though, as mentioned... if for what it is worth... the gent I got this from was tested, and tested negative. So... How are they treating your brother, and now nephew? I am curious what they use, if their treatments are different. Well, and how they are doing. I'll keep them both in prayers. And you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep forgetting to ask what meds they might have Rx'd.
    I'll let you know when I find out.
    He says they're both just generally yucky, not terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As inaccurate as the testing is, then who really knows... whether they have it, or I do... or don't. To be honest, they have a horrible track record. Still, that aside, I appreciate the rx'es as available. Stay secret, stay safe!

    Oh, wait, that's the one ring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here