Sunday, January 3, 2021

Trash out, recycling too, and a start on the stove.

.
.
Well, actually, little bits here and there have been being hit or done.  Not much, some.  Very little things, bits, places, but they add up.  Not to a finished product... or home... perhaps.  But, they do lead up to a start.  It's what I can do.  I didn't realize I was doing things until I started noticing things were done, or beginning.  It's a start.

Yes, bagged.  Yes, to the bins.  Yes, the bins to the curb.  So... yes.  Is it recycling tomorrow?  I hope so.  No great loss if not.  I'll know by early afternoon.

It is later than hoped.  Still, if I do the work, I don't mind staying up later.  It's when I end up lost, at the far end of the day, or early the next morning really, and nothing was done.  That's when frustration sets in.  Not tonight.  I grilled brats.  Might have to have another before bed.  I've eaten two.  Decent keto food.  Hmm, what else could I have with it?  A can of veggies would be nice.  Nothing fancy, but it helps to fill a meal out a bit more.

A shower and chores right away.  Up as early as possible.  Perhaps a bite right away, so as to begin counters and dishes.  A trim before a shower.  An actual shave later?  Maybe.  Hmm, and a few phone calls, if people are back to work yet?  Never can tell how long who will take off.  I'll find out before long.  Oh, and I suppose I should check on my account.  All I can do this month is, maybe, catch up.  Though, perhaps, restart milk and cream supplies.  I am hoping to restart kefir later this month as well.  If so, and it works, I may have to go to two gallons a week.  The kefir grains eat the carbs out of the milk.  And, yeah, I could drink two gallons of kefir a week, being what it is.  Though some is lost in the translation, so I'd only be drinking, perhaps, an gallon and an half?  Well, it seems like it.  Between that, cream, tea, and some minor amounts of meat and veggies... I could do well on keto again.  And head to weight loss without too much fuss.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here