Sunday, July 11, 2021

I am at an end, I think.

.
.
Two mugs of chicken veggie soup consumed.  I must admit, it... isn't as good as I remember.  I can't say why.  I will attempt to alter my methods, and try different things to improve it.  It was okay, just... not... extremely satisfying, as it has been.  In any case, it has been put up, and I will pull out enough, each day, for a couple of servings (which amounts to, honestly, a single solid meal serving).

A few other things were done, and I will hit kitty litter before going to bed.  No shower, shave, laundry, or dishes.  Simply too tired, crashing.  And... freezing!  Which makes absolutely no sense.  It is 77 in here, near the computer.  It has been slowly warming outside, so that it is 78~79 out there.  Blood sugar is a bit elevated.  I suspected it would be, but checked anyway.

I did take insulin, but after having to take carb tabs earlier.  Things are flipping around strangely.  Anyway... I shouldn't be so cold.  Especially after two mugs of hot soup!  Whatever the thing is, I can't beat it.  At least I got the soup together, eaten, and the remnants put up.

I may try to finish the studies, before sleeping.  A blanket across my legs, maybe one wrapped around my shoulders.  Freezing!  Or I may just crash.  I'll try to get things going when I wake.  It isn't quite noon.  Even if I study, I should be to bed by noon.  I'll sleep as well as possible, and probably as long as possible.  I still need sleep.  Good morning.  Good day.  Good night.

Oh... strange responses?  Who can ever tell.



Well, I... thought it was funny.  Someone playing games.  Enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here