Sunday, August 15, 2021

A peculiar day.

.
.
It is 88 out there, 82 in this the front room, 77 in the main room, or so.  But, for being that warm it is rather cool.  Very strange.  I am enjoying it.  Overcast, if more of a haze, or smoke.  The sun burns through in a direct path, but is limited in the periphery.  So, cooler, all around.

I just called my mother.  She is still planning to be home this week.  They have a ~70 day.  I asked if she had gotten out, but they can't go out without a big tadoo and probably an escort.  So... she'll wait until she gets home.  She is... not exactly... keen on rules.  She follows them, but only because the time is short.  If she was stuck in there, they would eventually kill her, as they did my uncle.  Those who don't go along, get ganked.  It's the truth, no matter how rich they are... mostly.  Those who aren't rich will get dead, quickly.  Though that may be the truth almost no matter?

She sounded good.  Really good.  Still keeping her in my prayers, on this particular matter, until she is home.  She is in them elsewhere, in various places.  But, as with you, if you are ill or troubled or such, I add your difficulty to normal areas of prayer.  Mostly general, though keeping some of you in particular in mind.  He... knows.

I tried to call my brother.  He may have no interest in any previous plans.  I haven't heard from him in a while.  And he isn't answering calls lately.  Communication may be at an end, for his part.  It pertains to the vax.  It's just the way it may be.  Not much I  can do about it.  So be it, if that is the case.

Well... I don't know what else to do today.  Oh, rabbits.  Then some more sorting, to look for my wallet more.  Food would be good.  And a shower and shave, hopefully, yet today.  Ugh.  I'll... do what I can.  Later.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your Mom is doing well. Hope she gets to go home soon so she can get back to doing things 'her' way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like, barring any thing else, she will be back the middle of the week. Strange how just sitting out, on a bench outside, can be difficult... an imposition to a keeper. The joys of life squeezed out, for legal reasons, if probably more. Medicine can by as tyrannical as any other bureaucracy.

    What was it someone said, about those who control you being the worse, should they believe they are doing it for your own good? Yea.

    Still, she will be out, shortly. And her palsy, I suspect from the shots, seems to have passed. At a certain age, or health condition, it is a day by day thing. As much freedom in those days as possible sure helps.

    Take care yourself. I hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here