Thursday, August 26, 2021

I was not sure.

.
.
Just getting out was... nearly impossible.  Another shower, check.  Didn't bother with the hair.  Two days in a row is a bit much.  Even for the body, but it's... been a while.  So, all good.  Then time just in shorts and a t.  To allow the bod to dry before putting it in things which expound on any moisture trapped in there under things.

So slow.  Late.  But out.  I asked if it was too late to buy.  She said it wasn't.  So, I got enough for what used to be four months, but with chicks is proving to be half that, maybe less.  Still, it's... there.  No extra rabbit pellets.  I am hoping for September.  The wallet isn't empty, but it isn't all that full.  If mom gets out early, for good behavior?  I'll have to buy extra, in case.  They go through about two bags a month.  Here's, for once, pulling for her being on bad behavior.  :p  How did that song go?  Ah... 'Smokin' in the boys' room'.  That would be double jeopardy for her!

I forgot my phone, so couldn't return the amazon package.  But, then, I was too tired to shop.  So... I'll be going back in tomorrow.  Bleh.  I did get the car washed, and a meal.  It's not great food.  But, at this point, food is f'ing food.  I need food and am not doing well at cleaning up in order to then cook, if even then I might not have it in me to cook.

It isn't just the cleaning.  Or the cooking.  Or chores, the cats, showers, laundry, etc.  It is all of it.  It is too much.  I simply can't keep up.  Plus, toss in boxes to be broken down and taken out, a water heater still needing changed out, shopping, etc, etc, etc!  Ugh!  Ackh!  Grrrh!  And about a dozen others like those.  I keep trying, and failing.  I hope it's the thought that counts.  That I have.  Little else.

I did get their feed tank filled, mixing as I went.  Pellets are back on the menu, along with two grain mixes.  That seems to hold them longer.  Plus, it's three fifty pound bags, instead of two.  But, per feeding, the pellets seem to fill them for longer.  Their least favored, but they actually do seem to miss it when it isn't there.

I went a day without feeding them.  Was out!  I actually did have two bags of mixed grains, but wanted pellets with it, so they just had to go hungry a day.  It's... good for the constitution.  I'll feed them again, later tonight.  Rabbits were good, again.  And are restocked, filled up, and ready to tomorrow.  I do like my critters.  I hope some of them end up being tasty.  We will see.

Now I can... get back to gaming nirvana.  Tune out, shut off, go away... until... it is time to come back.  Be hail and of good spirit.  Or... not.  Some of it is choice.  Choose wisely.  I try, fail sometimes, but try.  As with all things.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here