.
Well, mostly. I set the water to heat, will be taking the chair to the bathroom to clean, cleaned the pee jug... nearly three liters out, last night. Must have wrung out out yesterday. Fed the girls. Realized the furnace was on, but don't really need it, so turned it off. Checked outside. It is 44 out there, which felt pretty okay, to be honest.
A few little things, sort of testing the water, and prepping. Would like to make a few shirred eggs, and game a bit to wake up... after getting the chair/step stool combo into the bathroom. And, putting in some wood treatment, for after cleaning.
I may not get to much today, but I plan on doing some things. Hope to do even more than some things. Though, who knows. Oh, and a few calls, some business, some personal. All good. Lots of plans, of course.
Back to those few things, then waking. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here