Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Very nice.

.
.
Rain.  And lots of it.  I would say it has been fully raining for an hour, two?  A goodly while.  It continues to rain, and thunder, as I write.

It has dropped to 62, if at 100% humidity.  Higher, if I think, from being so dry, for so long, the meter out there is enjoying the water a bit too much.  In here it it is still 76 at 60% humidity.  And, really, it's pretty warm in the rest of the house.  Just... won't cool off.  I just think there isn't much airflow, and with the air being went, it just isn't getting in the house.  Can't be pushed, pulled, or else.

I'll bet it cools nicely through the night though.  And, at this rate, it may rain all night.  I had heard the reservoir was down.  This might help, but... it takes a lot of rain to help really all that much.  Then again, if it has rained on up to the north, and well, that all combined might help.  Not sure just how big this front is.  I don't bother checking the news.  When they aren't purposefully wrong, they are simply wrong.  Won't bother with compromised news sources.  Yes, even the weather.

Oh, but... it is starting to cool.  The thermometer might not be reading it, but I can definitely feel it.  A divine gift.  Deserve?  If I got what I deserved, Christ wouldn't have died.  That was my punishment.  So... it's how it goes.  Ugh... I think the cool is going to cause me to crash pretty soon.  There is some sort of level of cool I must get too, then I'll begin coasting down... like on a roller coaster.  Then I'll fly on to bed.  Uhrm, when I can get up and go.

Medicines, for both sorts, going again.  Most of the fast acting insulin has been stolen.  So it's just slow acting.  So, I am taking 50 cc's of that, in the evenings.  Pill medicines have been hit or miss.  On a few days, that I fry out and forget to take them.  But, mostly, I am trudging through with those.  Insulin I just restarted yesterday.  So, I haven't checked blood sugar, and probably won't until tomorrow or the day after.  It's what I can do.

Anyway... just thought to share the joy.  I hope those of you who could use some rain will get some or have gotten some.  If not, just... pray.  I am certainly praying for you.  Stay cool as possible, it'll happen.  Goodnight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here