Thursday, November 10, 2022

Feeling good, doing well.

.
.
Just gaming, but at least I am not sleeping.  Yet.  Just checked blood sugar, 124.  Not a bad reduction, from 141, but not great either.  Having another kefir, will have another fatted coffee, and took a smaller dose of fast acting insulin.  I really shouldn't have, but it's too late now.  Seconds thoughts need to happen before actions.

If blood sugar dives, I will take six pieces of candy.  Doesn't matter which type.  Hoping it doesn't, which is why the fatted coffee.  From hereon, only water or plain tea.

I am hoping to shower yet tonight.  Pill medicines have been taken for the day.  But I have been missing those, off and on.  A day here, a dose there.  Not the best this last week.  Not... sure why I forget sometimes.  But... it just happens.

I'll game a bit more, then shower.  Game a bit more after that, then get on to bed.  I wouldn't mind getting to bed earlier tonight.  But who knows.  Blowing in the wind isn't just a song.  I have little control, these days.  Still... I'll...  Then again, I'm not sure whether to push... or to pull?  Bah!  I'll think on it.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here