.
The mixture didn't smell like bleach. Very strange. I am sure I used the right amount. Let it sit for a while. Shook it a few times. Just... didn't smell like bleach. Then, I had an application I would normally use bleach at. I used the mix, and let it go for a while. I checked it several times. Initially, and after an half hour, it didn't smell like bleach. But, after an hour, or two, it did. Not that means it is working.
The telling will be after it has been rendered inert. Then how clean the application areas smell. There should be a sense of it having worked, or not. Might have to increase the dose, just a tad. Don't know. Will find out shortly.
Set a roast going, pork. Hopefully to be dinner. Supper? Supper. Salt, pepper, italian seasoning, garlic powder, and fresh onion sliced on top. Nothing fancy, though more onion than usual. It's a big roast, and the onion is sort of timing out. I want to get that batch used.
I keep forgetting aspirin. That may, or may not, help with the tired heart. Worth a shot, I think.
I am hoping the kefir will be ready to switch over later tonight. Using the oven will help. Would like to hit dishes before long, at least to then drain them, get a shower, and put them to a rinse. Maybe tend the freezer top tonight as well. I've been having trouble keeping up on kefir, with the water heater troubles. Done... okay though, in spite of it. Just... not quite as much as I would have liked.
I'd really like to try to get the dishes through, so I can wash a few canning jars, of various sizes. Initially to consider switching out big kefir jars, as they are becoming crusted with kefir, which becomes more bitter over time. Even more bitter than I prefer. And, possibly, to begin, next week, canning ghee... making and canning.
Then, sometime next month or the month after, begin canning ground beef, and maybe other meats. We'll see. But I'd like to get a dozen or three cans of meat put up by March, or April at the latest. Can't work fast, or hard. And am in a bit of a bind from the work this week. Had to call and change some plans... too tired, a bit pained, sore heart. Next week.
But, I'll... keep at things. I have done alright, getting ready for hard times. Just a few more things, and I think... it'll... work out, I'll be slightly more ready. Every month, I am getting closer. Preparing for even harder times. It's going to get worse, and no with any power cares. As long as their nests get feathered. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here