.
Yes. I thought things were going well. I went up got into bed,
and... it hurt. All along the centerline of my torso. Remember
when I suggested my neck hurt, as if an artery was having trouble, or as if an
infection was in there? Well, that became the centerline of my
torso. Something really hurt in there. Laying on the right side
was impossible. The left side I could mostly tolerate. Didn't try
my back, seemed worse when rolling over. Can't sleep on my belly.
So... The left it was.
I had some trouble getting to sleep. I was half expecting something
really bad to happen. Death, or some event leading to it. Over
time, between fear fading, and sleep overtaking me, I went on to sleep.
Slept rather well. Dreamed, of talking to people. Lots and lots of
people. People I am pretty sure are dead, some from long ago and I just
don't know, and people who are living for almost certain, and live
nearby. I caught myself talking out loud, a time or two. Had to
chuckle.
Awake around 5:30, but didn't get up for about an hour. I was...
afraid. Afraid it would hurt, afraid maybe I couldn't get up. But,
no, when I went for it, I got up well. Easily enough, for being
groggy. Probably only groggy because I didn't get up right away?
What a lark.
Coffee, first thing. Water should be hot. It was, it is.
First thing.
Today? A shower, dishes, a shave, laundry? Maybe. Sometime
soon I would like to get out, get some fresh whole coffee beans... from a
brand and store... the brand is good, but the type offered at the store?
I'm... still working with it. They label it oddly, and seem to be
flavoring it, without saying so? I don't want flavored coffee.
Neither hazelnut nor chocolate, neither mint nor anything. I just want
COFFEE! I don't care about the faggoty moderns. Just coffee.
Dark, french, espresso, such. Not as much caffeine, but the flavor is in
the roast. I understand, most people like bland coffee. I... like
to let them. Your coffee your way, mine my way. Check?
Burgers today? A steak? Both for a rare occasion? Dunno,
will find out when I am awake enough to choose. If I get the dishes
done, I hope then to get started on making mustard. Won't use a quart
jar for that, either a pint or half pint works best. Half of the seeds
powdered, half very roughly crushed... soaked overnight? I think.
I'll have to look it up. And, if that works, and the eggs are still
good, I may also make mayo, since kefir is on tab. Add that in, then
worry about longevity is limited. Goes very good on burgers, both of
those. I'll bet the mayo would be superior on fresh, especially grilled,
veggies... I'm thinking of you, asparagus! Though green beans,
grilled, with homemade may, or tomatoes... Yum!
After all said and done, it was a good night sleep. And, cool. It
is 66~68 everywhere in the house. And that is closed up. Well, the
upstairs windows are open. But the upstairs and downstairs aren't open
one to the other. All good. Oh, and it is 42 outside.
Ah, received a notice from Home Depot. The delivery service is saying
they delivered everything. They didn't. Gave me an option to post
a rebuttal. A rebuttal was posted, and I will call later. If need
be, I will simply cancel my care with them, and never do business with them
again. I won't say it isn't a problem, because it is. I am out a
hundred or two dollars in goods. We'll see.
Well... on with the day.
One last thing? Why I like this man. His... works come to
fruition, and rightly.
We have our differences... Carnivore! Vegan! But, our intentions are brotherly. It's as good as it gets for a durned furriner. :p Both ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here