.
The fellow who offered his number suggests it is a number in the states? I did a reverse check, Mass. But... I don't know if it is a metered number, if I have to pay to use. As well, he wants me to call in the evening. Which... is fine. My evening, his evening. I asked for his general time zone, which he hasn't offered. The Philippines is a collection of islands. Not sure if it has more than one time zone, but could, easily. And, I want to have some... time period... his time. Ugh.
This shouldn't be so difficult, but... understand. we live in a world in which very little is as it seems. Check everything, twice, more if you have the time, energy, skills, and capacity to think your way out of a wet paper sack. I sent another missive, with the queries. And will check with my phone company tomorrow. Don't want to pay $50 bucks, or $1k, for phone advice services or something.
Look, if he's a decent fellow, and helps facilitate? I'll get him and his woman out for a meal. Maybe set them up with half a hog, or some beef. But I... that comes after. Not up front, and not blind. Paranoid? Check. Why? I'm... still alive, and shouldn't be. Double check.
The steak is ready, the griddle is going. It was a thicker t-bone that I chose. Should be good. Weren't great, but the last of those weren't too bad. Inch and a quarter, full sides, more like a porterhouse actually? Yes, I think more a porterhouse. Two full large steaks, plus extra thick. The bone cost, but sometimes... ripe off the bone is the only way to fly. Tonight is the night.
After, and a bit of rest, I'll get the trash and recycling out. Reset one of the litter boxes fully, just refill the other. I hopskip those, between clearing, cleaning, and resetting. Do my best.
Oh, and while I don't seem to be losing weight, I am losing size. My 2x tshirts fit like tshirt dresses. They used to go to right at midhip, just down from the waist. Now they go down to a third the way down my thigh, covering my butt and on down another four to six inches. I am losing some belly. A lot of belly. Not down to love handles yet, but... getting there. Though nothing quite fits quite right. Pants, shirts, I'm... changing... in very strange ways. Never can tell how or where fat will melt off first? I guess.
Well, time to go from medium to hot, then when that is heated, get the steak on. So very hungry! Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here