Saturday, March 9, 2024

19:30

.
.
I actually stayed up until 13:30.  Not out of will, out of procrastination?  Just so weary that I couldn't get to bed, or do anything else, quickly?  Along those lines.  Just six hours down.  I'd rather still be asleep, out of will.  But my body woke, and took me with it.  It... has some things it wants to do.

Trash out.  Dishes set up.  Laundry reset, started, going.  Hoped projects, chores, duties, whatever.  And, maybe, some food.  I thawed steak and burger.  I had thawed burger, but that was... no longer any good.  Not a true waste, as I didn't eat anything in the interim.  So... in a way... it was in reserves.  Since I ate nothing else, in a way, it wasn't wasted.  Sometimes I just can't eat.

Blood sugar is to 152, fasting.  Lower than the last.  But, with sleep screwy, painfully so, blood sugar does get a bit elevated.  As well, I bought two pallets (small, like twelve cans) of black olives, and received six cans of garlic stuffed olives.  I... have been feasting.  The garlic ones are half a carb per olive!?!  The black olives are four for a half carb.  I'm glad they list that, some try to weasel out of listing it.  I do love olives, about any kind... fancy to plain.  An acquired taste?  Some of them.

First some coffee.  If I can get the pans washed, eggs too.  Fried.  Easy over.  I use stainless, and have no real trouble cooking eggs, over easy.  Only when I cook corned beef hash, out of a can, do things stick.  Well, and more, even then, only when I add cheese.  I have decided to only add cheese when it is finished cooking.  I might hit the pans in an hour or two, as a first thing in that line, while setting the other dishes for another soapy soak as well.  Though, the pans may need to soak a bit too.  But I'll be hitting those every half hour, to get them ready to cook sooner rather than later.

I need... to... try to break out of this winter coma.  Wake, work, do, maybe try to start walking?  Something.  Have a good night, sleep well I hope.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here