Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Ah!?!

.
.
I sorted some of the problem.  I have left the house open, furnace off, for some time.  I hadn't been checking the temps.  But, tonight, while changing the batteries in my furnace interface, I noticed.  At 61 F, it... is cold.  Too cold.  Not comfortable.  Great for sleeping, painful to be awake in.

So I shut up the downstairs, turned up the furnace, and am starting to just now feel better.  This front room, near the computer, was 64... due to all the heat given off.  It is now 67.  While not hot, it is definitely better.

Oh, yes, much better.  That was the problem, or a part of it.  When trying to heal, always keep the place a bit warmer.  If it goes cold, beside the normal problems, healing can come to a screeching halt... unless it is really hot out, then the cool can help.  Though, even then, when healing, I have generally found that being too warm is better than being even a bit cold.

Good, good.

About to get some coffee.  Something to eat?  No, the chicken, I think, is too old.  I don't have else.  I don't want to eat.  Not hungry?  Nausea?  Several strikes against eating.  Even coffee is pushing it, but it's the warmth I want from that.

Hopefully a better day, now that I have sorted that out.  Oh, and a shower should be a lot easier.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here