.
Plus, a new trick.
A hindquarter, and a wing. Not that there is much on a wing, but enough
with else. Sometimes it's the fiddly bits that make food more
interesting. As well, the rest of the mushrooms and veggies. In a
foil pack again. But, this time, when it was done... and stewed more
than else, I opened it up and used the broiler.
It burned just a touch, but okay. I'll... adjust the time. Still,
even with some minor scorching, it was warmer, and crisper. I... like
that.
I added some of the carolina reaper (old) and the ghost pepper. I think
the reaper is supposed to be hotter, but it's been open more, so... maybe
not? It didn't burn the food, and I added a pretty good lot.
Not... something most people could tolerate, even at this lower level of
heat. But, for me, it was just barely warm. But I did get just a
touch of heat.
The rest of the carcass, the breast, and a last wing remain. I am
hoping, tomorrow, to tear them apart, add them to broth, cream, and sour
cream. And call that a meal or two. I may have canned veggies
downstairs. Not super, but it would work. Carrots, peas, and maybe
green beans and/or corn? Something like that. Thickened, with one
of my keto thickeners. Made from a broth to a truer stew, without the
roux. Loverly.
Gaming. Haven't showered yet. Will. Did get the replacement
tooth brush set up. It seems charged already? Okay. Not sure
I trust the thing. Will see. Now I have two, can alternate.
By days, or even a week at a time? Or... just as it happens.
Oh, and yes. I keep day dreaming. Though now, some of those are
more like regular dreams? Day dreams are usually lighter...
productions. Regular dreams are... immense, or deeper, or I am in them
further. There is a difference. Now I am all messed up with
regards to dreams and day dreams, sleeping and awake. It's... a strange
thing.
Melody, or dream, or... day dream.
I like my two brush setup, one regular brush-head that vibrates, the other is round and "spin/vibrates" I think they reach different places with different "moves". I'm definitely NOT a Dentist. Haven't tried any of the specialty weird shaped brushes.
ReplyDeleteSince you brought it up, I thought it wasn't a bad plan. Took a few months to get them, didn't go highest end, if spent some coin. I saw your point. Nukes... sort of... think along similar lines. See similar potentials. Especially when in proximity to other such thinkers.
ReplyDeleteI bought the same two types. Uhrm, now it's just a matter of remembering, or being able to, use them. Some times I am so tired I... don't even really remember I am alive. Like... most of the time lately.
I do the same with my work boots, 2-pair, rotating. Different soles/ support, (one pair Doc Martens, the other Chippewa) lets them air out better, had another pair of pull ons (cowboy style) that made my knees painful don't wear them anymore maybe work them into the rotation once a week, I paid enough for them.
ReplyDelete