.
I finally got a pot ready, and set up the chicken. First a quick boil, now a low simmer. I'll let that cool, then tear the meat off the bones.
Herbs, spices, and salt too. I'll hold the hot stuff until it is finished, really. As it cools for spooning, I'll add some hot stuff.
That smell, aroma, odor, delicious. It won't be fancy. It should be enough. I had more meat than I had thought. A whole other breast remained. Why did I think they had both been eaten. I was almost sure I had eaten them both. But... that's just not possible. All good, the stew would have been rather meat scant without it.
The game has me stumped. It is asking me to do something that has no way for me to do. I'll see if I can find an answer online. I hate it when they drop the ball like that. Is it me? Maybe, but I don't think so. This can plays without rules. Just to extend gameplay. It is easier to cheat, than create legitimate content, I suppose.
Well, on to finding that solution. Then more gaming. I'll check the chicken, it might be finished simmering. Then can set to cool. Give it an half hour, hour? Not done this part, with meat I am keeping, in a long time, if ever? Though I do know, there is a serious limit on how long you can cook meat and have it yet edible. Boiling or otherwise.
Yes, I'll check, and get a good solid whiff while at it. The perfect scent, for this. That... chicken soup your mother, or some of you your grandmother, made. I sure like when women were women. Cooks, mothers, sisters of various sorts, girls, and pleasant. Well, save that one bit of proof that a woman is female is that she's ring-tailed sort of mean. Not a bad thing, just a truth. And... for reasons.
Further, women are meaner to each other even then to their men, sons, fathers. Mostly. If you ever want evidence, ask yourself... is that person mean to the bone? If so? You've... got a live one. *grins* Hate me all you want, laugh or cry. I'm just... saying.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here