Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Watchmen.

.
.
It was a difficult movie for me to watch. Hollywood wants to put warts on good guys and bad guys along with showing the truth about the intent of their people, and they did. It was rather gritty, definitely dirty, and hard core. Do not take your children to it. I think it pointed out the true intent of modernists, socialists, atheists, and such. And of course, their side won... at least on Earth in flesh in their time, the time of the movie. I found myself fitting in between the Comedian and Rorschach. And, yeah, I thought it was a gas, as I often do. I will not recommend it, most probably cannot handle it. I will only say I liked it. The music, quite often, was of the extreme leftist bent, of course. And, of course, they always tried to show the lefties as good and kind little heathens. Which of course, after Hitler the vegetarian, and Stalin, and Marx, the world should know better by now. Not to ignore, of course, our own little murderous circle of homegrown leftists. Of course, many of the sheep are stupid enough to walk into gulags, but that is not the real point. Yeah, and blue boy matches our scientific community… expertly.

It also looks like there might be some other good movies coming out soon. I will probably have to go on my own, after some of my comments, I think the Q.O.D. would rather be lit on fire than go to another such movie with me. Which is fine, my fire is lit. I think I can, I think I can, and whatnot.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warning, i had a feeling about that movie.

    It'll only get worse in hollywood from here. It's one of the by products of socialism, society stops producing much of value or exception. After all, look at the crap that passes for movies coming out of Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally avoid movies. At least there was a lot of action, and when they weren't outright lying about the factual parts of history, carrying on the lies of current political correctness, making up propaganda, or smearing the heroes, it wasn't too bad.

    I do see that Hollywood does get that they aren't appreciated, as with their message. As usual, though, they show they do not care. They are a part of the propaganda wing of the left, and proud of it. The nice thing to note, along with intellectuals, no matter their support, they will be in the first line-up to be shot, second if they are deemed needed for a bit longer, but before most others.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here