Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fried, cooked, beaten up.

.
.
A rough one today. Still, I crawled out from the sheets before I had planned, before the alarm. And I pushed to keep it that way. While not quite up to getting out and to town, I did call and speak with the guy. Seems I will merely be leaving it there anyway. What he had roughly suggested I had already tried. Then again, I don't have a Midas touch. Not with bike mechanics. Perhaps there is a 'sweet spot' and I don't have the tuning it takes to know. But if it is that touchy, I would guess using something to hold the hex in place would be advisable. Not the hard setters, just the lighter bolt holder treatments.

First full dose for some time. I realize, too, I forgot last nights medication. Bah, I guess today is a fresh start. I had better remember the potassium, I was rather low. I think I have been forgetting that. They have me on 80 for the next five days, then back down to 40. Plus they have me on double lasix for the same time period. It seems they don't want my bp to come down too much, but I think they overly worry about that. It is almost back to my "normals". Then again, between this and that... My foot has been shot out from under me regarding being more active, for example. When every time you put your foot down it hurts and feels like a large section of it is burning, you do so less often. But lowering my dosage wasn't great either.

My shoulders still feel like they have had a strong, perhaps severe, sunburn. It is better than what it was. Have you ever had a sunburn bad enough that it burned and the skin cracked? That is what those areas slightly outside and slightly above where my shoulder blades peak outward feel like, each area is about the size of a fully extended shoulder blade. The area of soreness around it covers from the base of my ribs up into my arms but ends at the neck, though the most severe of it is centered in those small areas mentioned above. I have no idea what would cause that. Going shirtless doesn't help. This has been going on for a week or slightly more now. I have zero clue about it. A side affect from cutting doses, started by going without medicine for several days? Some odd neurological issue? Whatever, I wish it would just do it's thing and go. Massaging and showering do nothing. Itching it, which seems called for at times, is as fun as itching a real sunburn (not at all, that is). Yet there are no marks, it isn't red, swollen, puffy... nothing. The skin IS sensitive. Just touching it in some of the area causes pain. Weird.

It is already getting pretty hot in this front room. So, I am going to retreat after just a bit more tinkering. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here