.
.
Running too slow, and not able to find my shoe shine kit, and between looking for something I couldn't find and running slow I didn't manage the trash and recycling. I did make it to go shooting, a bit late as usual. But not so late as to surprise, worry, or upset my friend. As I said, even things I want to do are done on the margins. Does it bug me? Do flies bug you? Mosquitoes? Anvils falling on your head? Finally, yeah, okay, so you know how I feel about it. Then again, this world isn't about feelings. Feelings, while not quite a flaw, often have to be set aside by adults to get to what they can. And, that is what I did.
A fine day of shooting. I am woefully out of practice, however. Then again, I am still lagging. Holding a pistol or rifle for an half hour, after having loaded the vehicle with his and my guns, ammo, and whatever else, then loading his wheel chair, then all the driving... It puts a dent in my zing by the time we get there to shoot. Especially since I am always rushing just to be late. Heh. No, as troubling as it all is, as a sarcastic hard ass, it also brings me a small tear from laughter. Look at the gimp! Look at the gimp run! Only about myself, but yeah, there is that. No, I mean it, I don't laugh at other gimps. But if I know them, like my friend, I will give them some jazz if I see them too long in the tooth about it. My friend doesn't seem to have that problem, though we still razz each other anyway. Next time, I might ask if he wants to race. The heartsick versus the footless. Should be interesting. No worry, we will only speculate. *grins*
Once I cool down I am going to try and get the trash and recycling set up, change the cat litter boxes, find that damned shoe shining kit and use it, and try to do it all slowly enough that I don't heat back up again. I have been red-lining my tach for the last two to three hours. Which is fine save that I need to cool down a great deal in order to sleep and the fact that I still have things to do. I did purchase more kitty litter and a couple of gallons of milk, oh, and tobacco. I am not sure if I had other things on my list, I just couldn't think by that time.
Fried I am, so I told Sam, no problem she hissed, just as long as you aren't _________, now feed me, ogre!
Bleh.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here