.
.
Not to brag, and given the situation, Doom is a confident cat.
But perfection, while beautiful, is not mine to command. I am what I am.
So, for those who were cut off, submit your poems. An additional haiku poem of standard hiaku etiquette as well, regarding forgiveness, is requested. I can't fix this but I can patch it. Sometimes that is all we get.
Good night.
I did have another haiku in the works..
ReplyDeleteIt has nothing to do with this post however. It's been churning in my noggin' for a few days .. :)
Just had to get the videos together which are
posted at the foaming..
Although ..... hmmmmmmm...... come to think of it ..... could it be used as my forgiveness haiku? (blink, blink, blink) :-)
Feckless, inept men?
Serve "spiced" elderberry wine.
Gleeful benevolence at it's finest.....
Unforgiven road
ReplyDeleteLonger to walk than Mercy
And I am lazy
Interesting. I'll see who else has what and get something going on these.
ReplyDeleteOh, heh...nuthin' to worry over a'tall. I'se not a bit miffed. An' I did find Jean's to be a very fine work.
ReplyDeleteAunty,
ReplyDeleteI was just trying to make sure no one felt cheated. As well, I was curious to see what else some of you might have produced. I really did enjoy the investigation of the topic.