Thursday, April 4, 2013

What are the odds?

.
.
I have written that I have the oddest luck.  It doesn't seem to be good and bad, unless it is both.  What luck, good, bad, or a mix, really means is a very different notion, and according to whom would be a whole other conversation.  What is Doom blathering about now you ask?  Hush and I might tell you.

While preparing the water to make more spaghetti, I always make plenty of sauce but cut the noodles to just what I might need.  Never mind.  Not knowing what to do with my time, I decided to just click on the television, something I do quite rarely.  I found nothing of interest.  Shep is a putz, and the rest was typical trash or kids stuff, if that is usually the same thing.  Flicking through channels I rarely look at, there was little there, either.  Finally, I hit on a channel I didn't know I got.  Happy Days?  I didn't know that was still being played anywhere.

Guess who was in the episode?  Suzi Quatro.  What, I ask you, are the odds?

2 comments:

  1. Go figure.

    My first exposure to her was in Happy Days, although I did not make the connection to who she was as a musician until later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing her in Happy Days, several times I thought, but I thought she was just another actress. I certainly had never heard of her. Actually, until you mentioned her this time... or maybe a time before, I had never heard of her, outside of Happy Days.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here