.
.
Hey, my reality is that I juggle what ought to be left in certain forms. I wish I could help you help me to not be so very different. The thing is, what is, is, as am I, as is this.
At 23:00, bedtime is past due. I didn't really mean to stay up, I just didn't see to sleep. Well, and when I did see, an hour ago, I couldn't just jump to that. Jumping to sleep? Well, crawl perhaps. Work with me, I have a very tenuous grasp. Understand, or don't, I can't help you help you. Not much.
Just a little music to settle things. Oh, truly, a lullaby, two actually. The first befitting the odd mood and shape I am in yet gentle enough to easily suggest rest.
This one for certain personal reasons. Odd how some things, even if never known, are always there? May your ancestors see you easily to sleep.
And should you not wake, may you find peace wherever you may next wander.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here