Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Oh, that was good.

.
.
Falling to sleep before dinner arrived, I kept my phone ready.  Wasn't sure I would hear it.  I did, and got up and was ready.  The girls are covered, dinner was quite welcome, and sleep was had immediately after.

My initial and second fall into sleep was easy.  No pain.  I thought to set that alarm for 5:00, an eight hour sleep, but that just didn't happen.  I was torn between sleeping as needed and pushing.  I didn't want to do either.  In the end, I just lost consciousness before I could decide.  No problem, as it turns out.  I woke at about 4:00.  Good enough.  I woke easily and without pain.  I'm just sort of waking, answering some last minute queries, and thinking else I need to do.

I merely need to pack what I have collected, fill the water, and put everything in the vehicle.  A lot less this time.  No bike to take, so I won't even be messing with that.  I may try to get XP fixed so it doesn't die while I am gone, if that is possible.  But first, just to wake up.  A bit of coffee right away.  Hmm, one more load of laundry, and to finish the dishes.  I have reset the rinse for the dishes.  The water has to be hot or dishes are a pain to dry.  When I set the coffee up, I'll put the last load of laundry through.  I've set the cat food out, for easy use.  I have one more load of trash to go out.  Should have taken it out yesterday, but, yeah... I was busy and did what I could, and then some.  And I have to get dry ice on the way out of town. 

Ugh, so much to do!  And, yet, not really.  It's all in place, like dominoes.  Just have to remember which ones to push to make it more orderly, and bulldoze when that fails.  I best check on the path and get that set, as well.  It's, mostly, the same path I took last time, just not as long of a drive as even the first leg of my last trip.  All good.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here