Tuesday, April 29, 2014

One thing, then another.

.
.
Keep breathing, keep moving until you can't, then take a break.  Rinse and repeat.

Dishes are done, the cooler has been sorted out but now I need to figure out protection for it, from the dry ice.  I don't know if I said, but laundry has been done.  The last few loads haven't been folded or otherwise dealt with, but they are clean.  Medicine has been tended, one medset stored, the other will just go with me, out in the open for the most part.  Bits of this and that but never quite... there.  I still need to figure out food more fully.  I am about to go to town for dry ice and charcoal, and potatoes.  Might as well grab another bag or two of ice, just to be sure, and soda.  Bleh.

I haven't tried to contact anyone about windows trying to shut off, but I haven't had the time or I was busy or needing a break and couldn't think about that, it's getting late, so...  Oh well.  It is about time to head to town if I am going to be back in time for supper.  Yeah, I know, but...  Take it where you can get it when nothing else is working or everything else is being used elsewise.  It is too much.  But it can't be done, much of it, much earlier than I have done it.  I knew where everything was, and it was pretty much ready.  But that final bit has to be done right about at that time or it is under foot, could end up scattered, and might be needed for something else.

Never mind.  In to town before that is too late.  Oh, but I have to fit the cooler with cardboard first.  That "shouldn't take too long".  Bleh.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here