Saturday, December 27, 2014

Slogging along.

.
.
Reading and commenting, a bit.  Looking for news tidbits that have any minor real note while sussing what isn't being reported that is actually important.  News is dying.  They realize everybody knows reporters, editors, and publishers/producers are on the wrong side of just about everything.  Some of the reporters know it, most of them haven't a clue.  We aren't the bitter clingers.  We aren't the ones who are stupid.  Most have been too busy trying to lead real lives in a darkening world to consider.  That time is over.  All things are being considered.  They lost by pushing too far, digging too deeply in the wrong direction, and supporting criminals over civil and other bad actors.

Anyway, I can't get going yet.  Past 13:00 and I am just drifting through the day.  I do feel good.  There is that.  There is some hope that feeling good will get me to some work, chores, or bit of fun.  Maybe a mix of those things.  Food?  I'm honestly not hungry.  A glass of milk or two was food yesterday.  That might be it for today, too.  I could cook, I suppose.  The kitchen isn't bad, just a bit cluttered.  So I could fix something, something tasty.  I just can't get too it along with not being hungry.

Still, I might be able to clear the kitchen a bit more today.  And doing the few dishes might happen.  Hmm, and maybe something else.  Getting the trash out?  Sorting boxes?  Yeah... maybe.

I am saying prayers for the murdered police officers, their families, and their coworkers.  Martyrs.  Not something anyone wishes to become, but martyrdom brings clarity.  People are easily seeing the choices before them.  Law enforcement are also seeing some things.  You can't treat those who wish to murder you as you treat those who support you.  Well, you can't do those things and win.  Law enforcers, as a group, are also learning that, as with people, politics is a split thing.  They are learning to choose between politics and politicians who support what they do and those who don't.  Simple choices, really.  Civilians, those who are on the fence, are having to choose just which way they really want to go with that.  The choice becomes very simply when a "neutral" finds himself surrounded by the option, especially when cops, by orders or numbers, can't help them.  This is, most likely, after all is said and done, going to lead to two separate and distinct law enforcement operations.  One for those who choose civility, and one for those who don't or can't.  It will, eventually, enter the court system, the legal system, if it will start with enforcement.  I am positive that if the police don't do it, the people will.  Though I see, in turning their backs on De Blaisio, that the NYPD is getting it.  Now to refuse to enforce the unconstitutional laws regarding gun ownership for the right people while steam rolling the ban for the wrong people.  It's not really a choice.  It's more a matter of survival.  Though most cop types really do believe in what they are doing, and many would die for it, preferably as a last resort.  So, survival isn't the only reason.  I understand some semblance of that from military service.

Well... on with something or other.  A bit more time to wake.  With such a short list of things to do, I don't need to rush.  I will have to start at some point.  Just not yet.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here