.
.
No, the headache wasn't from that little spit o' beer. When I woke this morning, I knew I would have a headache. I slept on the wrong pillow arrangement, and my neck arteries, on both sides, were screaming at me as I woke. A kink in those pipes, through a night, means only one thing. Well, maybe two... either massive headache, as today, or rarely a migraine. Painwise, migraines just squeeze out the win. But side issues takes it so far over the top there is no comparison... when thinking of pain sources as you might aged cheese in a country fair. It would be like judging not just the taste, but scent(s), appearance, heft, and whatever else. Migraines are blue ribbon specials. And can't always be managed. For some reason, sometimes, otc do it for me. Though, just the pain, which isn't always wise.
I took a handful of otc, after waking and realizing the problem, then went back to bed. It's difficult, even with a nasty headbomb having gone off, to go back to sleep right in the morning after waking. I managed it, for a bit. Two or three hours. My main neck bloodways are still sore from being kinked all night though, but that will work it's way out. It happens sometimes whether I drink or not, and not always even when I do drink. I guess I just got "lucky" last night. Other than the neck, feeling pretty good this morning.
Oh, yeah, I posted something last night. I'll take a look at it, later, for wording and such. Sometimes I say the queerest things, that really can, often are, often with intent, be taken wrong. So, I'll do any editing necessary. No, if Doom suggest queerity, it has nothing to do with bareback nothing. The queerest I have been is letting her be on top. Something I don't even allow anymore, and haven't for the last few *cough* women. So... At least I haven't thought spurs were necessary. Just have to have a big enough whip, I guess.
Today? Not a lot. Not so much because of beer thirty last night. But because I am still recovering from heat tox, and still adjusting to the heat. Moving a bit slower as summer hits, and deep in winter, is just how it goes. I think I can still do some big projects, hikes, and such. They just won't be as close together, and recovery simply takes longer. And yet, I will attempt to rattle a few cages around here. Splitting out and prepping both packs, repairing the one, a good hit on the kitchen and bathroom, and working on the humidifiers. I still think I can get to most of that. Perhaps all of it. But first I want to spend time nursing from my coffee cup.
It sure is nice to have a stein that fits my needs. Battle tested, washed and back on the ready. Don't always have to use it, don't always have to fill it when I do use it. Though I do hate starting with a cup/glass/stein half full. A style, or logic thing rather than a superstition. So... I can probably overcome that, if I want to.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here