Monday, August 10, 2015

Getting there.

.
.
I have finish most of the dishes.  Some plastic containers and plastic large-mouth jar lids are air drying.  The majority of the dishes were dried and put away.  I need to hit a very few more dishes, try to clear and clean the counter-tops, then hit the stovetop.  Those last won't start until the air drying is completed.  I got a shower in, and needed it.  Then did a single pass shave.  The hope is that after a bit of air drying and resting myself, that I will make it in to town.  Cream is sorely missed when it is out, and it is.  And, while I have some milk, it goes fast.  Between quart glasses of milk and half gallon jars of kefir, plus pint kefir grain stores, as well as quarts of whey water, I... go through milk fairly quickly.  Oh, right, I also got breakfast in there.

I simply don't know if I will make it to town.  I need to see if I am going to crash here shortly.  I can push through that, when it does happen in town, I just don't prefer to do it.  The advantage of my illness, or strength and endurance with all the givens, is that my illness haven't ever shut me down so hard or so fast that I haven't been able to safely get home.  It would be terrifying to have to worry about that.  Now, while I do worry about getting tired while out, at some times, that isn't the same thing.  Oh... well... a large lunch on a hot day can make for a sleepy drive home, but that is everybody. 

We'll see.  I am pleased with what I have done so far.  I am sure if I can't make it to town today, I will make it tomorrow.  I think I will be doing more each wake period.  And  I am not worried about the odd sleep cycle.  When I am awake, it seems to be a healthy conscious aware time.  My organs seems, still, a bit sore.  But mildly, compared to the past.  And, I am not going under for it.  Sleep, sure, but that isn't for this reason.  When I go under due to pain, I am in a fog when awake, and often neither really sleep nor stay awake... adrift, really.

I'll know in a bit, whether I'll make it to town or not.  I might watch a flick.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here