Friday, August 14, 2015

It looks like life is working right again.

.
.
That it rained last night helps.  Oddly, it doesn't seem to have cooled things off all that much for it.  At least according to the electronic thermometer.  Still, waking through the night to the sound of rain on a tin roof is a satisfying thing.  Epic dreaming again last night, though, at the moment, it seems to be slipping away so fast that as I try to grasp some of it, it disappears from my mind.  Just a usual dream, really.  Life for another, in another place if similar time.

The girls worked to wake me this morning.  While they know, finally, that they will not get fed right away, they also seem to realize that if I wake at x time, feeding time is roughly associated with that.  If I seem to be trying to wake, then lending themselves to the effort is worth their time and safe.  They do tag team.  One will make efforts until she is not interested, then the other will fill in for a while.  They work solo, but will spend an hour, even hours in the past, trying to help me.  They are better than the alarm.  They have learned, as long as they do not cause direct pain, they are welcome to try.  Scratching, biting, or pouncing will be dealt with quickly.  Cats CAN fly. 

Things feel pretty good.  Last night, through my sleep, and upon waking, life just feels right.  This is how things are when everything is working at least nominally.  No organ, or process from sleep to eating, is off.  Blood is flowing enough, but not too hard.  Blood sugar must be reasonable.  Hunger and sleep and bodily needs and wants are basically tended.  This is good.  This is rare.  I will enjoy another mostly restful day, just enjoy this.  If it continues into tomorrow, super.  But either way, I plan to hit the kitchen much more strongly tomorrow.  I may do a few chores and deeds today.  Just light stuff, maybe a bit of prep in the kitchen such as breaking down boxes, minor clearing, little things while I am out making a meal or messing with coffee or something else to drink.

It looks like it snowed on the mountains to the southwest!  This I am pretty certain about.  Whether it snowed on the mountains to the east I never did, for certain, ascertain.  It got warm before the mild haze that made that questionable lifted.  Quite a strange summer though.  That man-magicked grobal warbling seems to be warbling!  *grins*  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here