.
.
Okay. Not bad. I actually finished the laundry yesterday. Not only washing, but yes, folding or hanging and putting it all away. I finished the last of the old dishes I had going for so long, and collected all the "new" dirty dishes. After a shower, those will go in. And the electronics mat arrived, with the last of the items I bought. The only thing that might hang things a bit is wanting to add a few fans. Perhaps they can be found locally though. The size, for some, is the problem... 230 mm fans aren't exactly typical. Black would be fine, but blue would be better.
I didn't just go with standard whatall, for the computer. And yet I didn't push the style envelope, just a few touches. It's sort of like when buying a new car. Sure, you can get the leather interior, the hyper-tech package, the whitewalls (don't offer those these days, innit?), or whatnot. But really, go with what you need, the color you want if possible, a few luxuries, but stick with the basics. Going over too far and you end up with a one of a kind. Sounds good until you need to fix something. Same with computers. Still, I allowed for a bit of play, to my liking. Sad thing is, others might not even know. I remember a middle aged woman who had foot problems. Her husband suggested that she chose style over comfort or health with her shoes. I... don't think, from the look on his face, that I said the right thing. I will tell you, however, that many rich people have really sucky taste. I guess their taste is by price? Exclusiveness is more important than the rest? Because her shoes, and trust me on this darlings, looked like little old lady shoes. My lady of the time heard the whole thing. Oh, she agreed with me, but was such a suckup that she was ashamed I had spoken the truth. *grins* I like dames, more so when I do my thing with them. Good fight, Good God, good sex. *wink*
Anyway... A shower, then a soak for the new dishes. Then a bit of a rest, and... who knows. I might move on to a few, or many, other tasks. Sleep is off, but I'm not going to let that get in the way. Work the hours you are awake, don't try to force a schedule you can't keep. I've learned that over and over and over and it finally stuck. If I can't work, then I'll hit the schedule. Do what you can, when you can. Don't just do something, sit there, if all else fails. Which... it does, from time to time. Simply not my preferred however.
Now that I'm finished twisting notions and causing nose bleeds from this or that, I'll... go get wet. *smile* It's as close as taking a long walk off a short pier as you get, so hold it dear. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here