.
.
Thankfully, for you, I don't. As I have mentioned, I used to run to danger. Then I ran away. Neither got me where I wished to go. So I started running by standing still, not to where I wished to go but toward where I needed to be. As such, while I run to exactly where I should via motionlessness, for the most part, I have time to get out for you. Musically to be sure. Though there is some hope it isn't just music. Not my business or problem either way.
Quite often, these days, I am writing another version of what I have written before. I am not a teacher to men. First I was clearing my head to see what forms that created. When I saw the forms, and for the reasons they were created and needed, I called them good. And so I began using music to carve ideas, and used song to speak. Carefully, at first, though still with some concern. I am not God, and not even a god, even if I am what I suspect. More so if I am what I suspect. Many wish for a god though, in spite of having God. They want someone to champion for them, whatever the price. Hence, often, the confusion. And who doesn't want to be worshiped? Who doesn't want to be held above? At least until... maturity sets in, the price, costs, and responsibility becomes plain. Anyway, at this point, I carve less to reformat my mind, but to call out to my kin. Some, I believe, will follow the God of Abraham. Others, many, maybe most, will not. Not all for the reasons I have, even if they like I know God is right. Some will do it to flaunt Satan, some will do it just because, some will do it for humans. There are other reasons, including fear. These stories are for them. To begin softening their hard hearts and opening their minds to a new potential. Much as with humans, the notion that there is truth, there is definitely God, and He is a loving and forgiving Being.
Even so, I am what I am. Still, it has a certain appeal. Always has. If I have changed how I use that, and what aims I have with it. It's a crazy gig, but when has dealing with women not been quite the thing? Dealing with one's own self has never been all that much better. With God, all is possible. With woman, both more and less is possible. Both of those, mostly, are good things. I say mostly because, even as a faithful being, I am still a bit jealous of the costs of even goodness. Thankfully, as I mentioned, God is forgiving. Even of this. Mostly.
To see darkness, where it is, was, and will be. Knowing that it must be, even past it's defeat... To be honest, it was already defeated by the first high priest. It simply hasn't surrendered. Nor has it yet been put down. Nor will it be destroyed, as mentioned. It will merely be relegated to bondage in the parts of hell that cause suffering like no other. For no other knew the Father so well, therefore no other could betray the Truth to such a level. A little sliver of that lives in all of us. Some are only that. Some of us were only that. The hunger for that even now, certainly in the time of the fall between when men of faith can or will fight and Christ's return, will be great. To keep that little spark alive, to not forget, to remember. Quite a test, especially with the nature of the work and environment.
To my kin, those born to darkness, but without choice, I suggest the path to another way. Even if it leads to an end it is far better to die for Truth than to live in hell, or even if purgatory becomes a set-aside. Though... I suspect... there is much better for those who choose right for the right reasons. The pain we all know can be released. A death, a true one, in faith, will be part of it. Only in that, and the humility of it, in faith, will work.
Truth is, even if there are giants, men of great renown, berserkers, and others... No matter their fleshly strength and seeming power (if also, often, weaknesses), they are far less than the least of those bound for heaven. That is the bottom line. I think most of them know it too, if they don't always like it and can't always appreciate it. There is hope for them. Some. Though most truly cannot hear, perhaps, as the times change, that prohibition will end. Or one of their own will have the voice that makes sense.
The stories of a madman? Of course! If you are secular, learned, informed, worldly. Of course Christ, according to many such, may not have even existed. And, if He did, He was just a conman who ran afoul of the Romans before making a killing Himself. Heck, to many of those, God Himself is just a story, a myth, perhaps a boogeyman meant to keep the heads of peasants down. Stories indeed. Truth is, everything you hear, no matter how much science was supposed to have been used in it's creation, is just a story. The thing is, which stories end up delivering a connection to more truth as you truly understand things. For example, if science is true, and there is no God, then there is also no good or evil. If these things don't exist, then why are you so damned unhappy? Not for me to say, just... Something to chew on. While, true, you have, verifiably, seen nothing I describe, you have also never seen gravity, you don't actually see light, you haven't counted to a billion, or been able to see billions of things and been able to make sense of it, or even millions of things for that matter. Yet you have felt and seen the effects of all of those things. As you will with God, if you see something as simple as a flower, or as complex as a child, if you simply stop and ponder.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here