Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Pushing.

.
.
I can't seem to work.  Fine, I'll push my schedule.  It is so dark and gloomy.  Getting through the day is tough.  I may try a nap tomorrow.  I have made it well into early, even mid evening.  The hope is that by later in the week I will be able to not only be awake, but get out for an event.  Goals, hopes, aims, added to a bit of effort sometimes gets me where I need to be.  I am brutally tired though.

I may attempt to get to town tomorrow.  I want to find out where the meeting will be.  As well I wish to do grocery shopping.  I am so tired that I keep adding visiting my friend in.  That can't happen anymore.  There are things I mean to remember to tell him, and I feel guilt for not visiting, then I remember.  Yes, tired.  Though I have always had an odd relationship to remembering that someone is dead.  I would like to find out where his grave is, and perhaps visit that next week.  It will help to settle my mind, cement the notion perhaps.  Or... not.  I will feel better about it all, though, if I can get there.

Books.  Beside one I am reading, another in that sort of queue, I have ordered a few I used to have, or at least books I have portionally read.  Bits and pieces here and there.  The Book of Legends, Zohar, and the book of Enoch.  There are specific topics I am looking to find, though general stories as well.  Mostly Jewish, I believe.  I knew, as I child and young teen, I had read many sorts of books along these lines as well.  I can't recall which ones in particular.  These are books, I suspect, which have leads back to the Old Testament, or parts of it.  However, the language work done for Midrash is beyond what translated bibles would allow.  Though elements will be there, just not... the linguistic style, exact set, or exactness.  Why?  Oh... just a few things have been bugging me.  If these books don't have a clue to some thoughts, there are others I may seek.  Entertaining if nothing else.

Well, it's been good in that I have stayed up a bit longer, on my own.  Another hour later into the evening tomorrow would be good.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here