Saturday, June 4, 2016

Grilling worked well.

.
.
Actually, pan frying has been quite good also.  I've been hitting it out of the park, as far as cooking.  Though, perhaps, my taste buds are functioning.  Sometimes, when I don't seem to like food, I suspect, at least part of the time, it's because my senses are depressed, not working well.  Still, cooking food correctly certainly helps.  Ribs and one of the flap steaks this evening, another flap steak and several eggs for breakfast, with one cooked steak remaining.  I might turn that into a rice dish.  Oh, and I should make more tortillas.  Easy, stores in the fridge and freezer for varying but reasonable times, and cooks up in a flash.

Grinding, then using corn starch, on my cheese... storing that in the freezer?  Works exceptionally well.  I still would like to get that used up in a couple of months, which is very probably... as long as I keep it on top.  It works with mild cheddar.  Next I hope to try it with pepper-jack.  Not all cheeses are equal, some just won't work with this process.

Much warmer today, and yet not too bad.  I'm not sure why it isn't ripping me up.  Or maybe it is?  Yeah, I can be that oblivious at times.  Though I honest think I am doing fine.  At least until I work up a sweat then can't come down, cool off, well.  That is a bit of a claustrophobic thing.  Trapped.  A shower can help, if at that point I can wrangle myself in to take a shower.  I have the ac going, and the fan.  That should allow a good rest.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here