Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sleep should be good.

.
.
Only the dead, the ones you have seen, sleep better.  I have been pushing.  Though today and yesterday I kept it to about eighteen hours.  I think?  Anyway.  Even that is pushing things.  I am doing some work, here and there.  I stepped on the pedal... stomped.  Now to figure out how to apply the breaks, but not just stop.  Then... then how to go at a measured pace.  The weather is still fighting me.  Dark, cool, and almost June.


I'm feeling it tonight.  This song describes the feel of most of my adult life.  When I push, as I have been, I really feel it.  Between that and all else, as I fall into sleep, static, on the mind radio...



No idea.  Just... the buzz in the air, and my ears, seems to...  Could just be an echo.  Time stretches long when the body has been stretched to limits and then some.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here