Friday, September 30, 2016

How about this system.

.
.
I sleep until I can stand, I eat what I can, when I can (knowing I am not eating enough), and I do what I can when I can?  No real choice.  Might as well turn it into the dayplan.

Sleep was... sleep.  It wasn't doing a bit of good until I realized it was simply too warm.  I closed the door, turned on the ac and then hit the fan.  I finally got... some hours of better sleep.  Dreams lately, lots of them.  I'm just not catching them in memory.  There are fights and war in there, and problem solving... think detective or even engineering types, no love in one sense but some good involvements with women as... not lovers but not quite friends either.  I little more but not that much more.  Yeah, I really can like some dames.

Today?  Not much.  A bath or shower, if I can get to it.  A dry one if nothing else.  I'm still rather baked.  I have to remember to put on the ac or at least fan if I sleep during the day.  At least until it cools well, also if I forget to turn the furnace down or close that door.

What to eat though?  It turns out, no chops if I didn't mention.  A roast would be good, if a lot of work for my condition.  Hmm, though maybe not, not if I use the dutch oven in the... well... oven.  Nice thing is, I can sear it right in the cast.  Chuck has a good lot of fat, but maybe not enough.  Then again, I do have plenty of whipping cream, butter, and milk.

Well, just jotting in a note.  More to order and organize my day and life.  Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here